Shades of magenta are my favorite colors because they are the perfect blend of pink and red. So of course I was ecstatic when the theme for Queerer Park Homocoming Monochrome was magenta. And I wore this to celebrate:
I absolutely adore this Torrid corset dress. I originally bought it during a clearance promotion a few years ago, but it disappeared sometime during my last move. I knew I had the dress at my old place, but was gona at my new place. This was one of my all-time favorite outfits and I was devastated. I figured I would never wear this dress again, but I stumbled across one on eBay, and it arrived just in time to wear it to Homocoming.
- Torrid hot pink corset dress, $24.99 via eBay
- Hot Topic fascinator, $4.99 on clearance
- Vintage black bead necklace, 10 cents, thrifted
- Banana Republic black gem chandelier earrings, $3.99, via the Gap Clearance Store in Hebron, Ky.
- EyeBuyDirect.com Rock! Peggy cat eye glasses in black, $55
- Payless black pointy toe flats, size 11, $7 on clearance
Below are some more photos from Homocoming, courtesy of GlitterGuts:
Follow me on Instagram for my latest raw photos from the wild.Follow @queerknowledge