- Torrid black lace bustier, 4x, additional 50 percent off clearance
- Torrid bird clasp stretch belt, 3x, additional 50 percent off clearance
- Red and black check circle skirt, no tag, thrifted
- EyeBuyDirect.com Rock! Peggy cat eye glasses in black, $55
- Payless black pointy toe flats, size 11, $7
Lately I’ve gone on a shortening spree, cropping thrifted skirts to the appropriate length on me. Often, skirts that are tea length or maxi generally hit me somewhere below the knee to mid-calf and it’s not cute. So, I busted out the rotary cutter and raised the hemlines on this skirt to skim the tops of my knees.
I did my nails the night before, using a copy of the Chicago Reader to create these newsprint nails. I tore out part of a section about Chicago Pride, clipped it to fit my nail shape and applied lots and lots of topcoat.
Follow me on Instagram for my latest raw photos from the wild.Follow @queerknowledge