- Dots red faux leather paneled jacket, size 3x, $12
- Old Navy charcoal gray tank top, size XXL, $0.50 via the Gap Clearance Store in Hebron, Ky.
- Studded and spiked bra, 44 D, made by me and available for sale at Plump Pinup Couturier & Vintage Resale (Pssst! Use the code GRANDOPENING to take 10 percent off your purchase.)
- Torrid black pencil skirt, size US 26, $12.49
- Forever 21+ black lace leggings, $8.90
- ZenniOptical.com black cateye glasses with progressive lenses, $34.90 (tutorial for embellishing them with rhinestones is here)
- Rhinestone brass knuckle necklace modified by me
- Red boots, size 12, $18.50 via eBay
For a long time, I lusted after a brass knuckle necklace. But not just any brass knuckle necklace, wanted it to be perfect. I wanted it to be life size, not a simple charm. It had to be silver tone with rhinestones. It had to be affordable and street legal (brass knuckles are considered a deadly weapon). I really wanted a femme version the real deal around my neck.
I stumbled across a novelty brass knuckle belt buckle that fit the bill: large, silver, rhinestoned and relatively cheap. Needless to say, I quickly snatched it up and modified it into a necklace. I don’t wear this piece as much as I used to, so I busted it out for my punk rock dream girl look. It just really goes great with the studded bra and red faux leather paneled jacket.
Some of the performers threw glitter confetti into the audience, and we used it in our photos, taken by the lovely Neria Photography. My favorite shots are below:
Follow me on Instagram for my latest raw photos from the wild.Follow @queerknowledge